
Finally, we met our little bean! If you're a little shocked by the news that Garrett has already arrived... we were shocked too. Garrett was born 2 weeks early. The experience was much less intemidating than i thought it would be. We were grateful to have the company of Buck and Niki as we waited for the doctor at the hospital. Also, despite his surprise arrival Camille and my mom and dad all flew in within 24 hours to meet their new grandson. Geoff and I truly appreciate our family and friends that have helped us welcome baby Garrett whether you were able to visit with us in person or send your love from far away. Garrett can't wait to meet yall as we have told him all about his family over the past sleepless nights. In all honesty, I believe we have it very easy. garrett is so patient with us as we learn our parenting roles. Ahbi (my mom's grandma name) keeps saying he doesn't cry unless there is something wrong. He is a sweet heart and I have the biggest crush on him (sorry Geoff :) )
Let the picture fest begin:






Saturday, September 6, 2008
Our Little Bean
Posted by Geoff and Bets at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations, Betsey! So excited for you!
Congratulations Betsey! He is darling! I'm glad he is finally here and I am especially glad that he is such a great baby!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie!...I'm so glad I found your blog, it's such a fun way to keep up with everyone!
CONGRATS! What a beautiful baby! YEAH!
Post a Comment