What a cute kid you have!! I just watched the video of Millie coming home from the hospital which was amazing. What a miracle baby. But I wanted to see more of you guys!!
As for video's: for me atleast, you put the video on your computer. I can't do it straight from my camera. You then click the film stip on the top when you are posting. It will bring a pop up--from there you hit browse and find it in your computer. My computer, which is fairly fast, still takes a while. So I start it down loading and then I add pictures and my text so hopefully it's all done by the time I'm done. Sometimes I go start a load of laundry and then come back too! :) Good luck.
We met as freshmen in college at BYU and have been best friends ever since. After Geoff's mission to Bahia Blanca, Argentina we were married in May 2006 and welcomed a baby boy in the summer of 2008 and a baby girl in fall 2010. We live in miami florida while geoff works for citigroup.
3 comments:
What a cute kid you have!! I just watched the video of Millie coming home from the hospital which was amazing. What a miracle baby. But I wanted to see more of you guys!!
What a cute kid!!
As for video's: for me atleast, you put the video on your computer. I can't do it straight from my camera. You then click the film stip on the top when you are posting. It will bring a pop up--from there you hit browse and find it in your computer. My computer, which is fairly fast, still takes a while. So I start it down loading and then I add pictures and my text so hopefully it's all done by the time I'm done. Sometimes I go start a load of laundry and then come back too! :) Good luck.
He's getting so big!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment