So sweet! That one of her hopping mad though makes me laugh - I've never seen her hardly anything other than zonked out! At least she's normal. :) That's good Garrett likes her. Cash wanted nothing to do with the twins.
Congratulations! She is so cute, and I LOVE the name. When was she born! That's so fun. I'm glad Garrett likes her. It's so fun to watch them with a baby. Spencer is so sweet to Benson.
We met as freshmen in college at BYU and have been best friends ever since. After Geoff's mission to Bahia Blanca, Argentina we were married in May 2006 and welcomed a baby boy in the summer of 2008 and a baby girl in fall 2010. We live in miami florida while geoff works for citigroup.
3 comments:
So sweet! That one of her hopping mad though makes me laugh - I've never seen her hardly anything other than zonked out! At least she's normal. :) That's good Garrett likes her. Cash wanted nothing to do with the twins.
Look at that pretty baby! What a sweetheart! I love it!
Congratulations! She is so cute, and I LOVE the name. When was she born! That's so fun. I'm glad Garrett likes her. It's so fun to watch them with a baby. Spencer is so sweet to Benson.
Post a Comment