Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Festivities in Miami

Our decorations. mainly.






I decided I'd like to make a tradition of camping out under our Christmas tree sometime each year. We had homemade pizza and i think even hot chocolate too. We tried to take a pic of all of us under the tree in our jammies and sleepign bags but it didnt work to well. :)




I filled an advent calendar that Grandma Tingey gave us a couple Christmases ago with fun holiday activities or candy to eat each day. One night we were assigned to go look at Christmas lights. Here were soem good/funny ones we found. Once we went to SC and went looking with Papi and Ahbi Garrett found his favorite- the grinch coming out of a blow up chimney in someones yard. We had to go back multiple nights to see Grinch. (Funny side note- one day Geoff was denying Garrett soem fun kid something liek candy at bedtime or whatever and Garrett said- "Please Mr. Grinch." He's so clever and silly.)



Just some Jocie cuteness from December!






We L-O-V-Ed this live nativity put on by a local church. It reminded me of one of my most fond Christmas' as a child when our ward hosted "A night in Bethlehem" nativity with beautiful music and traditional games and foods. I hope to put one on some time in the future.... geoff laughs at this prospect though as I seem often to have lofty visions of grandeur and get all stressed out and grouchy when the time has come.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like yall had lots of fun! I can't believe how big she's getting!!