She looks so stinking cute in those pictures! I think part of it's the sitting up - they look so big and like they're suddenly so excited about the world when they can sit up!
We met as freshmen in college at BYU and have been best friends ever since. After Geoff's mission to Bahia Blanca, Argentina we were married in May 2006 and welcomed a baby boy in the summer of 2008 and a baby girl in fall 2010. We live in miami florida while geoff works for citigroup.
3 comments:
Oh law she's fat! In a good way though. Hooray Jocie! Way to go on sitting up!
She looks so stinking cute in those pictures! I think part of it's the sitting up - they look so big and like they're suddenly so excited about the world when they can sit up!
She's way ahead of Heidi! I cannot get her to sit by herself for more than a few seconds. Jocie is definitely more advanced and what a cutie she is!
Post a Comment