Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photoshoot

This was supposed to be a baby only photo shoot. Wouldn't ya know they just took some of all of us for fun. At least we sort of matched and at least I'm wearing real clothes instead of the usual pjs. So what if my hair isn't done and i don't have on any make-up they are only babies for a short time. PS i dont knwo why all this I'm writin gis underlined and I'm just happy I foudn some time to post something.







9 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures turned out GREAT! I love them.

You look fantastic!

And don't worry, I still never do my hair or get dressed!

Megan said...

What adorable pictures! Your baby is so dang cute! I would have never thought you hadn't gotten ready for this picture...you look so good! I just barely started getting dressed again and Carson is 7 months, so way to go.

Heather said...

Your little boy is just adorable. I think you look pretty good. That is nice they let you take pictures with him. We had a negative experience with that.

Kristy Carpenter said...

You all look great - especially for not being prepared for a photo shoot! Great pictures!

The Hunzikers said...

Garrett is so adorable! What a beautiful family! I got your message on facebook a while back, but I don't have access to facebook a lot of the time. Thank you for your sweet message. The best deal on Dr. Seuss books that I have ever found is at Kohls when they donate something or other. Anyway, I got some around Christmas a few years back and they were $5 each for the nice hardback of The Sneetches, Green Eggs and Ham, and two others. Costco also has books of them with 5-6 different stories for pretty good deals. Good luck with finding some and stay in touch!

The Wanner Family said...

Your baby is so cute. I hope life is treating you well. I miss all of you pony girls.
Mekesha

McBride Family said...

Hey woman! How the heck are ya!?! He is adorable! Congrats!
Meagan

Julie said...

What a cute family!! We miss you at the Pony! You look great even without makeup!

Naudia said...

These pictures are way cute... and that means you too! I hope everything is going well for you guys :)